Group Medical Insurance Explained
Protect your machinery and plant against electrical and mechanical breakdown.
Tailored to your individual business
Many businesses do not think they need engineering insurance as part of their programme. However, it is actually something that many businesses and property owners should have, not only in order to comply with UK inspection laws but also to ensure the safety of your employees and the smooth running of your business.
Protect your electrical and mechanical equipment with cover including:
- Accidental damage, malicious damage, fire and other insured perils
- Damage to property or third party property
- Loss or damage caused by deterioration of goods
- Can be added straight onto your main commercial insurance policy
- Site visits from our insurance experts
Or you might be interested in…
Get In Touch
Contacting C&M is simple.
Whether you require urgent claims assistance or want to make a general enquiry, you’ll find all the details you need below.
Prefer us to call you back? Leave a message below and we’ll be in touch.