Landowners Insurance

What are your risks & what cover is available?


Protect your land with dedicated cover and flexible service.

Fields, private roads, woodland, development land and residents’ association land

If you own land of any kind, as a private landowner, business or residents’ association, you may have struggled to find insurance which ticks all the boxes. As well as being competitive and able to react to changes, your cover needs to protect against claims from people using your land.

C&M work with a wide range of leading insurers to give you peace of mind, with a range of optional extras:
  • Landowners’ liability
  • Legal expenses
  • Property owners’ liability
  • Straying of animals
  • Employers’ and management liability

      Or you might be interested in…


      Get In Touch

      Contacting C&M is simple.

      Whether you require urgent claims assistance or want to make a general enquiry, you’ll find all the details you need below.

      Prefer us to call you back? Leave a message below and we’ll be in touch.