Unoccupied Insurance

What are your risks & what cover is available?


Don’t leave yourself underinsured if you know your property will be empty.

Specialist cover pre-empts problems with empty or unused property

There are many reasons you may have unoccupied property – your rental may be temporarily vacant between tenants, before a sale, while you sort out probate, or during renovations. Standard home insurance may be void after 30 days, but specialist cover from leading insurers keeps you covered throughout.

Talk to C&M’s insurance professionals about:
  • Fire, flood damage and theft
  • Property owners’ liability
  • Vandalism and malicious damage
  • Subsidence cover

      Or you might be interested in…


      Get In Touch

      Contacting C&M is simple.

      Whether you require urgent claims assistance or want to make a general enquiry, you’ll find all the details you need below.

      Prefer us to call you back? Leave a message below and we’ll be in touch.