Overseas Property Insurance

What are your risks & what cover is available?


Protecting snowy chalets, countryside cottages, beachside villas and city apartments.

Second homes and rental properties

Whether you are an expat living abroad, own a holiday hideaway in the sun or rent out a second home overseas, your property represents a significant investment. Finding the right cover for your international buildings, belongings, and liabilities can be confusing. C&M’s specialists will ask all the right questions to keep your property covered, however you use it.

C&M has access to reputable, UK-based insurers with a variety of benefits:

  • Buildings and contents
  • Landlords contents
  • Swimming pools, grounds and outbuildings
  • Business interruption
  • Temporary accommodation following a claim

Or you might be interested in…


Get In Touch

Contacting C&M is simple.

Whether you require urgent claims assistance or want to make a general enquiry, you’ll find all the details you need below.

Prefer us to call you back? Leave a message below and we’ll be in touch.