Public Houses Insurance

What are your risks & what cover is available?


Whether it’s a country pub or city-centre bar, we can access a range of hospitality insurance options.

Tailored to your establishment’s needs

Hosting members of the public in your pub or bar comes with lots of responsibility. A bespoke insurance package arranged by C&M will react to the specific risks you face with an appropriate selection of liability covers, as well as insurance for your property, stock and other business areas.

Wide-ranging cover with numerous benefits:

  • Public, products and employers’ liability
  • Buildings and contents
  • Refrigerated stock
  • Legal expenses cover
  • Business interruption

Or you might be interested in…


Get In Touch

Contacting C&M is simple.

Whether you require urgent claims assistance or want to make a general enquiry, you’ll find all the details you need below.

Prefer us to call you back? Leave a message below and we’ll be in touch.