Residential Let Insurance

What are your risks & what cover is available?


Protecting your business, your property and its contents.

A bespoke policy to cover a single house or multiple residential properties

C&M’s property experts will discuss the details of your rental properties to get an accurate picture of the cover required to protect them. We can also arrange landlord’s contents insurance to protect against fire, vandalism and flood damage, and cover your liabilities towards the people who rent from you.

We will select policies with the best wordings for you:
  • Property owners’ liability
  • Loss of rent
  • Alternative accommodation for tenants
  • Legal expenses
  • Risk management advice

      Or you might be interested in…


      Get In Touch

      Contacting C&M is simple.

      Whether you require urgent claims assistance or want to make a general enquiry, you’ll find all the details you need below.

      Prefer us to call you back? Leave a message below and we’ll be in touch.